Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WAAAAGH

Ok, so Warhammer online came out. I played the Beta and was very much disapointed with what I saw and doubted if I would play it.
When it got out I was on holiday and when i got back I was like... I am gonna try it.
So I bought it and play it now and it is a really nice game. I like it better then conan from the start on. The graphics are not as detailed as conan, but I think good enough for the game and to give the atmosphere it needs. Everybody around me seems to play destruction. I liked the empire the most of all and the witch hunter class too. So I am playing a witch hunter as main class which suits me fine. I am not on a server with any known people as of course everyone is playing on different servers... *sigh*.
So I decided to go where noone went. RVR - Sea of Dreams. Onno joined me laterwhen he bought the game and so he plays a rune priest. together we made 2 goblins on Burlok server to play with some of our friends from the LARP scene. I made a goblin Shaman and Onno a Squig herder. We are laughing ourselves silly about these greenskins. I mean how much more do you want when you get this for a questline:
Shot onto the fortress of the dwarves with a catapult, hit a dwarf on the head, drag him to an empty barrel, put him in and kick him off the edge...
or
A giant runs around, squigs biting his ankles. you kill the squigs and then the Giant is bored and want beer, zo you start collecting barrels of beer until he has enough. Then he pick up this huge bomb (just after he killed a gobbo for fun), walks over to the dwarven gate, blows it up (and himself in the process) and then the dwarves run out as a counterattack... so you kill them.
so far so good... Greenskinzzz isa funniez !

No comments: